Last Spring I began renovating my room in preparation for moving home. Along the way, I shared with my readers as I painted, refinished furniture, and transformed my room into a beautiful and practical space for sewing, sleeping, and everything else that I use it for.
The following is a recap of all of the changes that I made as I went along. To read more about how I made these changes on a small budget (think thrift stores and lots of DIY), visit my homemaking archives.
Before:
In Between:
After:
Before:
In Between:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
In Between:
After:
More "After" Pictures:
Furniture Before/Afters
Before:
In Between:
After:
Before:
It was actually a brown wood, but I never snapped a proper "Before" picture of this one...
Before:
In Between:
After:


14 comments:
I love your room! Its actually the color scheme I want to do in my own room! I love light blue and white and have always loved that color scheme. I absolutely love that you painted it all yourself and it looks like it could be in better homes and gardens magazine. Your room is nice and spacious as well, love that you can fit your sewing machine and table and your keyboard in there.
Great job and I enjoy your blog lots Tiffany! Its encouraging and inspiring. thank you for sharing with us your life!
In Christ,
Rebecca
Wow this looks fantastic! you have a real knack for making simple things look beautiful. I, unfortunately, was not born with that knack, but I'm working to develop it!
Where did you get all the lovely organizational baskets? They're so expensive in stores, did you find them at the thrift store?
That's so pretty! I love that shade of blue.
oh i love it! such a beautiful, calming blue and everything else blends so well <3
Very lovely. Give a girl a renovation project, some electric tools and stand back and see what she can do!
Miss Virginia--I got the round basket that I keep my shoes in at Goodwill for $4.00. I already had the dark brown baskets from long ago, and I purchased the light amber colored ones at World Market when they were having a sale and I had a $10 off coupon. They are usually so expensive and they can be hard to find at thrift stores, but I if you go often enough you might be able to snatch some!
this is great!! such an inspiration!!!
what a beautiful room! the colour scheme is so pretty and feminine :) and you're way too organised! lol :D
You are so gifted! Lovely!
Crazy! It all looks so nice!
*cough* Tiffany Stewart *cough*
wow, you're new look is amazing! I love getting organized and having all the bright open space. We're soon to do a remodel and I especially want to carve out a writing nook in our home so I loved the picture of your cute white desk!
Been following your blog for a few years, sad to see the updates stop; but I hope everything is okay and going well with you.......
Take care
Post a Comment