Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Join the True Femininity Blogroll

Blogrolls are an excellent way to find other like-minded bloggers and increase the traffic that your site is seeing. Ever since beginning my blog, I have searched high and low for Christian blogrolls to join, but have been sadly disappointed at the lack of existing ones. Due to the lack of blogrolls, I have simply decided to create my own.

Joining is simple. If you are: 1.) A woman 2.) in pursuit of true femininity--with the emphasis being on upholding standards of modesty, purity, servanthood, feminine dress, and ladylike conduct 3.) and have rejected feminism, you are welcome to join the blogroll.

Christian ladies meeting these standards--whether they are young, old, married, single, stay-at-home daughters or homeschooling moms--are welcome to join.

To join, first add the following blogroll code to your site in your sidebar:


*If you don't know how to add the code to your site, please email me and I will try to help you.*

Then, send me an email at truefemininity@gmail.com, making sure to include:

1.) Your name
2.) Your email address
3.) The url of your blog
4.) The title of your blog
5.) And whether or not you have already added the code (which you should have done!)

In order to be added, you must have the blogroll displayed on your blog in your sidebar. Should the blogroll ever be found to be removed in the future, your blog will be removed from the list. I will also be examining your site to make sure that it complies with the aforementioned requirements.

Once you have added the code and emailed me, please allow time for me to process your request and look over your blog. If I haven't replied within 7 days, feel free to email again as a reminder.

I'm looking forward to looking over your blogs and having you on the blogroll!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think my ideas on femininity differ greatly from yours :-) Which is one of the reasons I enjoy reading your blog, even if I'm not compatible with your blogroll!